SFMC 3rd BDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFMC 3rd BDE

Please register as your name is in STAFLEET records & please don't include your rank as those can change.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd BDE Patches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K Khaos

K Khaos

Number of posts : 5
MSG & / or Chapter : 313 MSG, USSJoan of Arc
Registration date : 2008-04-10

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm part of a new Marine attachment to the USS Joan d'Arc in Corpus Christi, TX. All three of us new to both SFI and the SFMC and we are trying to at least put together the black utility uniform. So far we have been able to find all of the insignia and patches we need with the exception of the 3rd Bde patch. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where we could purchase them?

Thankyou,

Cpl Michelle "Biohazard" Blahut
Team Leader, MSG
USS Joan d'Arc
Back to top Go down
mor'taH tSepeS

mor'taH tSepeS

Number of posts : 48
MSG & / or Chapter : 308th MSG + Staff 2BN, 3BD
Region : Region 3
Registration date : 2007-11-15

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 pm

SFMC website has a link to the Quartermaster, who should have them. You can find the patches at THIS link.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ussgunslingerncc6019/
K Khaos

K Khaos

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 pm

The SFMC Quartermaster only has the Marine patch, which I have already ordered, but does not have the patch specific to 3rd BDE. Unless I'm missing another link on that page? I don't see the 3rd BDE patch listed.

SGT Michelle "Biohazard" Blahut
NCOIC, 313th MSG "Riven Seraphim"
"Tread lightly, strike quickly, and leave an impression"
USS Joan of Arc
Back to top Go down
mor'taH tSepeS

mor'taH tSepeS

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:27 pm

At the risk of sounding stupid (lol) I don't think there is a patch for wear representing the BGE. There is the SFMC, and then your unit patch, if you've designed one yet.

Maybe Jeff can help us out on this one.
Back to top Go down
Brigade Commander

Number of posts : 37
MSG & / or Chapter : 347th MEU
Registration date : 2007-11-19

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm

As for Patches I have the Brigade Patches. I just finally got a order I made a few weeks ago. They had a death in the Family so I had to wait. How many do you need?

Jeff Schnoor, Brigadier
3rd Brigade Commander

Last edited by Brigade Commander on Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Signature)
Back to top Go down
Brigade Commander

Number of posts : 37
MSG & / or Chapter : 347th MEU
Registration date : 2007-11-19

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm

mor'taH tSepeS wrote:
At the risk of sounding stupid (lol) I don't think there is a patch for wear representing the BGE. There is the SFMC, and then your unit patch, if you've designed one yet.

Maybe Jeff can help us out on this one.

No question is ever stupid. I had the Brigade Patch made for the Brigade three years ago. And can get them made. Or you can contact the S-4 LTC Angie Deluna-Schnoor at angie_sa_2001@yahoo.com and she can put the order in as well.

Jeff Schnoor, Brigadier
3rd Brigade Commander
Back to top Go down
K Khaos

K Khaos

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:29 am

If you have the BDE patches, please let me know. I would like to purchase them for my unit with consists of myself and two other Marines in my unit. I hope to get them for our Region 3 Summit coming up in late July.

SGT Michelle "Biohazard" Blahut
NCOIC 313th NCOIC "Riven Seraphim"
USS Joan of Arc
Back to top Go down
mor'taH tSepeS

mor'taH tSepeS

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 am

How much would they be, Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3rd BDE Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd BDE Patches   3rd BDE Patches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd BDE Patches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFMC 3rd BDE :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All-
Jump to: