SFMC 3rd BDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFMC 3rd BDE

Please register as your name is in STAFLEET records & please don't include your rank as those can change.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update: SFMC and Klingon event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigade Commander

Number of posts : 37
MSG & / or Chapter : 347th MEU
Region : Region 3
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Update: SFMC and Klingon event Empty
PostSubject: Update: SFMC and Klingon event   Update: SFMC and Klingon event Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Brigade,

I just wanted to give you a update. Almost a month ago I contacted the Dallas chapter of Klingons. And issued a dare for a contest challenege against there organization. Our Mighty Marines against there Mighty Klingons. We have been working to gether to find a off site event for Friday or Saturday night to compete against one another. But we havent been all to sucessful. I believe they got busy with there recent Klingon Ball and waiting to see if they were going to be utilized and used in operating the Stockade as they have been used in previouse years.

The challenge was to compete in Laser Tag, Paint ball, or even Bat'leth using the competition rules. (Marines against Klingons), And so far its just been left hanging in the air from the Klingon side. I spoke with them a few times and since they havent gotten back with me. Probey because they have been busy but I will keep you updated.

Jeff Schnoor, Brigadier General
3bde OIC
Back to top Go down
mor'taH tSepeS

mor'taH tSepeS

Number of posts : 48
MSG & / or Chapter : 308th MSG + Staff 2BN, 3BD
Region : Region 3
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Update: SFMC and Klingon event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update: SFMC and Klingon event   Update: SFMC and Klingon event Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 am

As their la'quv at The Empire, I'll see if I can't light a fire under them for this.

The IKV Melota is an honorable ship ..... and ready to stand against any challenge, no matter how fool-hardy .....
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ussgunslingerncc6019/

Update: SFMC and Klingon event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFMC 3rd BDE :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All-
Jump to: