SFMC 3rd BDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFMC 3rd BDE

Please register as your name is in STAFLEET records & please don't include your rank as those can change.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Note!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mor'taH tSepeS

mor'taH tSepeS

Number of posts : 48
MSG & / or Chapter : 308th MSG + Staff 2BN, 3BD
Region : Region 3
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Take Note! Empty
PostSubject: Take Note!   Take Note! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 am

From Krahl, Chancellor of The Empire:

Take Note! Image

Take note!

Throughout the history of the Klingon people, there have been many leaders of many houses. Countless lines have come and gone or carried forth through the timeline of our people. Countless Klingons have stepped forward to take the reigns of their families or had leadership thrust upon them.

Line lords have grasped power and with it grand honor and titles. Chief among these is the title and honorific of “epetai.”

Today in fandom, as in the historic Empire, there are those who patiently build their leadership, titles and honor by working hard, seeking glory as opportunities arise and prove their loyalty to their ship, family and Empire through deed rather than word. In contrast, many reach prematurely for the prize and take what they believe is due them. Their honor is hollow, not having been built upon deeds of a true leader of Klin.

Across the vast breadth of Klingon rituals and rites, the rising of an honorific has been dealt with in many ways. Typically, a Line Lord bestows a higher honorific upon one of his House when they have earned greater respect and reputation. At times, honorifics are earned when enough people know of your deeds and honor and they begin using a new honorific for you. In some rare instances, a Line Leader will be honored by a sitting Chancellor or even Emperor.

Over the past few years, I have witnessed a Klingon who, in my eyes, epitomizes the long, arduous path of honor. This warrior has shown his heart and his loyalty. He has proven in no uncertain manner that he is a warrior who prides himself on Duty. I am proud to call this Klingon a warrior I would stand side by side with in any battle, a dependable subordinate and leader and, perhaps more importantly, a true friend.

At the most recent gathering of members of The Empire and other Klingon, I was honored to promote this superior warrior to the rank of Brigadier. That was glorious and I call each of you to join me in congratulating him yet again on this increase!

Yet, as amazing as the rank increase was for him, I grasped a greater one! It was and is my honor to begin using the honorific of epetai for this glorious warrior.

I present you Brigadier mor’taH, epetai of House tSepeS!

I call on all those with ears to hear and eyes to read to begin using this warrior’s new honorific!

Kai Kassai mor’taH, epetai!

Chancellor Krahl epetai-Reshtarc
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ussgunslingerncc6019/
Brigadier West

Brigadier West

Number of posts : 6
MSG & / or Chapter : 333rdMSG
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Take Note! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Note!   Take Note! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:55 am

Q'pla mor'taH

May your enemies tremble at the sound of your name!!

K'Roth

aka
BDR West
333rd MSG
Back to top Go down

Take Note!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFMC 3rd BDE :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All :: SFMC 3rd BDE Open to All-
Jump to: